Thursday, June 2, 2011

Yummy (secretly healthy) smoothies

I just made some smoothies for Jeremy and I to have for breakfast! They are SOOOOO yummy and SOOOO healthy (didnt know those went together right?)

Yummy (secretly healthy) Smoothies



The whole family is a HUGE fan! :)

2-3 cups frozen fruit of choice (I used tropical blend, then another batch with berry blend)
2-4 hand fulls of spinach (you wont ever taste it)
1-2 cups water
2 over flowing spoon fulls of orange juice

*the berry blend smoothy needed a bit of sweetening, so I dropped in some of natures sweetener (honey) these are SUPER yummy and SUPER good for you!

You may have notice that all of the ingredients have a large range for the quantity, that is because it is really up to you.
You decide how you want it to taste, look, feel, well.. you get the point

I made a big batch and put it in jars and placed it in the fridge/freezer, a quick, easy, tasty, and healthy meal or snack!! AWESOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment